Donations to WellShare International save lives and advance sustainable community health around the world.
Your donation can:
- Provide an exercise class for East African elders in Minneapolis
- Educate community health workers to provide family planning counseling and methods in remote Ugandan communities
- Pay for a home visit for an immigrant family to learn about the U.S. healthcare system
- Train young, single, Tanzanian moms to develop small business skills
- Support a community cooking class designed to introduce healthier ways of preparing traditional Somali food
- Educate an HIV/AIDS peer counselor to deliver life-saving messages about prevention, referral, and treatment options
How to Give
You can make a secure online donation in minutes through Network for Good.
If you prefer, you can mail a check to:
122 West Franklin Avenue, Suite 510
Minneapolis, MN 55404
If you are giving in honor of a special person, please include their name and contact information so we can send them an acknowledgment of your gift. If giving in memory, please include the person’s name and their family’s contact information.
You can designate your gift to go towards a specific program (for example, the Tanzania Child Survival Project), or you can let us put your donation to use where it is most needed.
Make A Match
Check with your employer about matching gifts. Many businesses and corporations match their employees’ charitable donations.
Leave A Legacy
You may name us as a beneficiary in your will to receive deferred gifts, such as life insurance, or consider setting up a trust with our organization as a beneficiary.
If you have any questions, please contact us.