Fundraising Committee Member
Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity that involves planning events, talking with potential donors, or coming up with innovative ideas for raising money? If so, join our fundraising committee!
WellShare’s Fundraising Committee is responsible for assisting WellShare International in reaching their fundraising goals, with a focus on unrestricted giving.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Learn about WellShare International’s work in order to be an Ambassador
- Work with Executive Director and other fundraising committee members to provide input into the creation of annual fundraising plan
- Work with Executive Director and fundraising committee in their efforts to raise unrestricted money for the organization
- Assist WellShare in increasing number of participants at events
- Assist in making thank-you calls to donors and supporters
- Attend and assist at WellShare fundraising events
- Attend monthly WellShare Fundraising Committee meetings
- Be a Table Captain at our annual WellShare Luncheon (i.e. other events)
If you are interested in this position, or would like to learn more about it, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fundraising Committee” in the subject line.