Compensation: this is an unpaid internship
Hours: approximately 10-20 hours per week, with potential for more hours as needed. Hours are flexible and the majority of work can be done on your own time and around your schedule.
We’re looking for someone to work with our Communications and Development specialist to strengthen our communications and outreach efforts, as well as assist with planning our annual Bridge to Health Fundraiser on September 28.
- Projects and responsibilities may include:
- Tracking donations, sponsorships and sales related to Bridge to Health
- Updating thank you letters for acknowledging donors’ gifts and Bridge to Health attendee registrations
- Assisting with program script development
- Working with Board members to ensure table host commitments are met
- Drafting blog posts that tell the story of our community health work
- Managing social media
- Researching grant opportunities
We’re looking for someone with strong writing skills and the ability to think about audiences.
excellent time management and organization skills.
self starter and ability / willingness to learn as you work on projects.
genuine curiosity in the field of public health, communications, philanthropy, or development and non-profit management.
ability to multitask and prioritize projects
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Communications and Events Intern.